1870 – 1883
1875 : Reverend R.A. Ricker leased the hot springs to assist guests with their spiritual counseling.
June 1883 : A.T. Bayley leased the resort from Campbell, renamed it “Carnelian Hot Sulfur Springs” and placed his son in charge.
1900 – 1920
1909 : The Alversons were forced into bankruptcy and sold the hot springs to Lawrence and Comstock of Tallac for $9,000.
1917 : The Brockway Casino and Dining Room Building was constructed in 1917. The Brockway Post Office was moved west and an above lake swimming pool was planned.
1930 – 1940
1940 : Casino Dining Room
March 1954 : Harry O. Comstock after managing the Brockway Hotel for 39 years, died and daughter Gladys and son-in-law, Maillard ‘Pete’ Bennett, became managers of the 85-year old resort during the 50’s and 60’s.
1961 – 1966
May 18th. 1961 : The main hotel lobby overlooking the lake burned to the ground.
September 1966 : The Brockway Hotel, Inc. closed the Brockway Hot Springs Resort for the last time.